Many of you may have followed me on my case study journey of implementing methods shared on this very forum.
One of the main methods was Fiverr Reselling. For those of you who did not see my case study, and is wondering what this method is all about, I have written a detailed guide below. It managed to bring me about $900 of pure profits in 5 days from starting. Without a doubt, on every money making thread there is someone who complains that the method does not work. First, just to clear some points up:
A) This method requires a big start up time, but then results flow in.\
B) This method does not require investment.
C) This method DOES WORK and it wear 100% PROVEN.
D) I made over $900 with this method. You should be at least able to get one sale at the least!
1) The point of this method is to basically resell some Fiverr gigs for more than the usual $5. There are hundreds of gigs on fiverr and most of them are complete bullshit and don’t help you in any way with your rankings. However, a small percentage of them are definitely a quality gig which can definitely help your rankings, and the best thing? It’s just $5. Quality gigs? When I say quality, I do not mean quantity. Don’t buy a list that offers 50k links to your money site. This is probably going to hurt your rankings. Instead, choose a gig which gives you 1000 social bookmarks or 2000 unique wiki links.
2) So that is what you need to do first. Find a good fiverr gig which is definitely worth more than $5. Blogroll links sell well and there are gemstones on fiverr. The other day, I saw a PR 6 blogroll link go up for $5. PR 6 blogrolls can sometimes even break into the 3 digits so they are always valuable. Another one I found was 2000 unique wiki links in 24 hours. This is a good choice as you get to send your buyer the report in a very fast time. This enables you to possible manage more orders without worrying about turnaround time. And 2000 unique wiki links at $5? I’ve seen services like this sell for as much as $50 on other places. But one thing is sure – it is certainly worth more than $5. Another gig I found was 1000 social bookmarks. These can value anything from $15-40 so that definitely is a quality service. Pick a good gig. Make sure it is worth more than $5.
3) Find a free website builder. Weebly will do fine although one of my website was deleted the next day. You can pay for hosting/domains if you want. Personally, I kept most of my mine 100% free and investment free. Now add a catchy title, for example, “Exit this page if you do not want to rank Page 1 for your keyword!” or something along those lines. Then below just write a quick few lines on SEO. And then below that explain again in brief your service (the gig you are promoting). Include a few images and just make the whole website simple. So.. for e.g.:
You’ve come to the right place!
Yes, that’s right. You can now rank Page 1 for your term without investing a huge amount of money!
Wait.. what? Read on.
You may have bought many link building packages in the past and wasted $XX-XXX+. But did the service work? Did it help achieve the rankings you desired? Did it help boost your SERPs like they claimed? No? Then you are on the right page.
With this cheap package, you are getting 2000 UNIQUE Wiki Links. Why wiki links? Because they have been proven to work. And they work really well. Unlike the other usual bookmarks, article submissions and blog posts – wiki posts have recently been very valuable in the SERPs and many people have seen tremendous results.
And to give this package a little more juice, we have added 10 high PR 1-5 blog commenting. Now you’re probably thinking this going to cost you a lot of money? Well think again, 2000 Unique Wiki Links and the blog comments are mostly sold around the Internet for as much as $50. Here you are getting it for $10 ONLY! Hard to believe right? And if that was not enough, we offer you a 48 hour delivery limit. So you get your report WITH ALL LINKS in within 48 hours!
And with Paypal’s extra security, you can ensure that this deal is legit and certainly the cheapest online!
Click here to order now and lock yourself in at this cheap price!
There are 2 things which you might be wondering about the information above.
Where was I getting the blog commenting from? Another Fiverr gig? And why did you say 48 hour delivery, when the gig says 24 hour?
Firstly, we need to add value to our current service. This forum has a download section. That download section has THOUSANDS AND THOUSANDS of valuable downloads. So once you have picked your gig, pick a +1. This can be blog commenting, a few high pr profiles, a few edu backlinks, whatever. This +1 will add value to your package and make your whole package seem a lot better (although it may not be).
And with the time, things can go wrong sometimes. If the seller fails to deliver in 24 hours on fiverr, you are fucked. So just add on another day or two to be on the safe side of things.
4) So now you have set up a website, added content, made the website look attractive. Up till now, you may have spent a few hours maybe? Good. Only a few more hours of work and you are ready to go. Now is the hard part. Promoting. I am going to outline a few ways to spread the word of your website.
A) Scrapebox blasts seemed to work for me. I did a normal 30-50k blast and got over 10k live links. This managed to get me 10% of my traffic. Just point the blast to your money site. (We don’t care if the websites get deleted). This isn’t a money making scheme on the long run, its a quick short term method. So if your website gets deleted, don’t panic. Just get a backup of the website and build another one in minutes. If you buy a domain, buy it from another registrar. So for example, if you created a website with Weebly – then buy a domain with Namecheap. So if your Weebly gets deleted, you can redirect the other domain to the new website you create.
B) Chat box promotions. One example is xat.com (not my website and I am not affiliated with it). Find some general SEO related chat boxes. So for example, a WordPress chat, a Money making chat, a Google related chat. Anything which has a small connection with SEO itself. Just go in there and spam your link slowly. To not get banned, just PM your link to every person on the chat. Make your message quick and flashy. For e.g.: “Get ranked in Page 1 FAST – (your link)”.
C) Freelancers. Hire a V/A or freelancer for a daily 4-8 hour job. This can cost anywhere from $10-20+. They will work under your commands for 4 hours. (or more). Give them a list of blogs to spam, a list of chat boxes to spam and so on. Then just monitor them every now and them to see how they are doing. This is for the people who cannot be fucked to do it themselves.
D) Forum promotion. Visit some other SEO related forums. (Do not do this on BHW). Some forums allows you to have signatures straight away with links. If that is the case for you, then go ahead and post your website link along with an one liner in your signature. If you cannot post links, just write, “PM me and I will teach you how to get page 1 ranking FAST”. Then just do a few posts on the forum and people should see your signature and PM you.
Another method (might not work as well) is to make a post on that forum and tell them about your own website as if you are reviewing it. For e.g.:
“Found out about (your link) recently.
Like you, I thought it was a scam but these are my results.. bla bla bla..”
Make your service seem positive and people may PM you asking for the links.
5) Once you have done the promotion, just wait. You can use Paypal to take payments on your main website. Paypal should not have an issue with this kind of method but if you want to be on the safe side, then use an alternative like 2Checkout or Plimus and then buy the fiverr gigs separately using your Paypal.
Let’s say you get a sale.
“Jacob Mica Richards has bought PACKAGE 1 for $10.”
Put a contact form on your website and let users fill out the details after they pay. You can do this adding a redirection successful URL when creating your Paypal button.
Then just get your information you got from the buyer, buy the $5 gig – and after 24 hours, deliver it to the buyer. Easy $5 profit. You can, however, price your package much higher. I priced it $10 as that is really low and you are certain to make some good sales. You can make it as high as $50 per sale, but sales may be lower. However, one sale at $50 may be better than 2 or 3 smaller prices sales.
You get the idea.
Once you manage to bank some with this, make more websites. Rinse it up. Repeat. And you should be doing good. On my case study, I spoke to 3-4 people who were making money from this method WHILE I was doing it myself. Those people told me they managed to make in between $50-500. (I won’t list the actual amount itself). But this comes to show that you can make money from any good method. The only thing stopping you is your doubts overpowering you and your lack of dedication.