Just stumbled upon this. Normally retails for at least $15. Decent reviews, going to give this a try. Regular heavy cream goes bad in a few days, but I can leave this in the pantry and just add as needed.
About the product
- 1 full pound of wonderful Hoosier Hill Farm Heavy Cream Powder. Dried sweet cream with 72% butterfat. Gives a rich flavor and creamy mouth feel to mixtures without adding water
- Gives a rich flavor and creamy mouth feel to mixtures without adding moisture. Shelf stable dairy that can be added to products dry or be reconstituted with water or other liquids.
- Hoosier Hill Farm dried sweet cream with 72 percent butterfat. Contains sweet cream, nonfat milk, sodium caseinate and anti-caking agent.
- Try using a blender to mix 3/8 cup of powder with a cup of water and let the mix sit overnight in the refrigerator to make each cup of heavy cream.
- Hoosier Hill Farm is located in America’s heartland of northeast Indiana. Our products and ingredients are guaranteed fresh and we are proud of our heritage and good, old-fashioned values!
$6.65 as add on or $6.32 or less with Subscribe & Save.
If you purchase something through a post on our site, Slickdeals may get a small share of the sale.