While this doesn’t quite match the deal from last week, the Coleman Perfect Flow Grill Stove is on sale at Amazon for $47.19 .
Alternately, you can get at Walmart for $46.25 if you choose in-store pickup ($66.13 – $19.88 pickup discount).
- 2-in-1 design so you can use the grill and stove at the same time
- Wind Block™ panels help shield burners from wind or fold down for use as side tables
- PerfectFlow™ technology provides consistent performance, even in extreme conditions
- PerfectHeat™ technology for more efficient cooking with less fuel
- 20,000 total BTUs of cooking power
- Fits a 10-in. pan on the stove area
- Spacious 130 sq. in. grill area
- 2 independently adjustable burners give you precise control for 2 temperature zones
- Removable grease management tray for easy cleaning with less spillage
- Non-skid feet let you stir pots and pans with ease
- Aluminized steel cooktop for durable rust-resistance
- Lasts up to 2 hours with both burners on high on one 16.4-oz popane cylinder (sold separately)
- Perfect for camping, hunting, tailgating and other outdoor occasions
- 3-year limited warranty
- Note: You may observe weld spots at the bottom of the cooktop (part of manufacturing process).
If you purchase something through a post on our site, Slickdeals may get a small share of the sale.